- Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
- “Contract” - means a contract for the purchase and sale of goods, as explained in Clause 7;
- “Dispatch Confirmation” - means our acceptance and confirmation of your order;
- “Goods” - means the goods sold by us through our site;
- “Order” - means your order for goods;
- “We/Us/Our” - means Beauty & Vitality Ltd a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11382521. Our registered office is at Vaughan Chambers, Vaughan Road, Harpenden, AL5 4EE. Our registered VAT number is GB295963735.
Information about us and how to contact us
- We are Beauty & Vitality Ltd a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11382521. Our registered office is at Vaughan Chambers, Vaughan Road, Harpenden, AL5 4EE. Our registered VAT number is GB295963735.
- You can contact us by emailing our customer service team at email@example.com or by writing to us at Vaughan Chambers, Vaughan Road, Harpenden, AL5 4EE.
- When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails
Access to and Use of Our Site
- Access to our site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access our site.
- Access to our site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue our site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if our site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- These Terms and Conditions, all content included on our site, unless, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is our property. By continuing to use our site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on our site without written permission from our authorised representative.
- Products and packaging may vary slightly from their pictures on our website which are for illustrative purposes only. We cannot guarantee that your device's display of colours accurately reflects that of the actual products. The delivered product may vary slightly from those images.
Price, payment and availability
- The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the website order page. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product stated is correct. However please see below for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- In the event that the price of goods you have ordered changes between your order being placed and us processing that order and taking payment, you will be charged the price shown on our site at the time of placing your order.
- It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any products provided to you.
- The order pages set out what payment methods we accept. You must pay for the products prior to completing your order.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you if we fail to comply with these terms:
- we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking any contract made with you, or
- we are responsible for our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but
- we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Whilst we always intend best endeavours to maintain supply we neither represent nor warrant that goods will be available.
Our contract with you
- Our website will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting an order. We ask that you read and check your order at each stage.
- After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. We will confirm our acceptance of your order by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the products have been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation). A contract will only be made when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you in writing and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified. If you have already paid for the product, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
- Our website is solely for the sale of products to recipients in the UK. We do not deliver to addresses outside the UK.
- The costs and methods of delivery will be as shown within the checkout pages and are also available here.
- During the order process we will let you know the anticipated delivery timings. We will deliver them to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by something outside of our control we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- The product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us.
Your rights to cancel
- You have a statutory right to cancel your order at any stage after we accept it, up to 14 days after you receive it. Please note, this right to cancel does not apply to items which are unsuitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery (unless they are faulty). If you wish to cancel your order in accordance with your statutory rights, complete the cancellation notice found on the Returns page of our website and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to BeautyandVitality Ltd, Vaughan Chambers, Vaughan Road, Harpenden, AL5 4EE. If you have already received the items, you must follow the returns process set out on the Returns Policy page.
- We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with the contract. If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some or all of your money back). For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website adviceguide.org.uk
- Returns & refunds
- We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment.
- Your refund will be processed within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. Please allow up to 7 days from day 14 for payment to clear your payment provider.
- For information about how to return a product to us see the Returns Policy page of our website.
Other important terms
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we decide to change these terms, we will post the new version on the website. Any orders placed after this time will be subject to the new version.
- If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
- Other important terms If you are unhappy with how we have handled your purchase, please contact Beauty & Vitality Ltd at email@example.com. Any consumer who is still not satisfied may wish to access an ADR provider (an out-of-court complaint handling service). We do not agree to consumer complaints being handled by ADR providers accessed via the EU Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Terms Only Applying to Subscriptions
- You must be aged 18 or over to set up a subscription and be registered to a UK address.
- Subscription deliveries must be cancelled before 12pm the day before your next order is due to dispatch. Any cancellation requests received after this time will apply after the ‘in progress’ delivery has been made.
- When starting your subscription, we aim to despatch your first delivery immediately, subject to stock availability. Further amendments can then be made via My Account.
- Unless you request otherwise, subscription deliveries will be sent every month, on or around the same calendar day. We reserve the right to amend or change this date.
- Subscriptions require a valid payment card upon registration. This card will be used for payment in advance of each Order being placed. In the event that a card payment is not successful, we will automatically re-attempt the payment again every 3 days up to 3 attempts. If the payment continues to be unsuccessful or the card has expired, the subscription delivery and any other requested products will not be sent. You will be notified if a payment has not been processed.
- No discount codes/special offers may be applied to a subscriptions order unless otherwise specified.
- You may request to skip a subscription delivery via My Account. Your next delivery won’t be sent and will resume again for the next scheduled delivery.
- Prices are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed.